Monday, October 24, 2016

Monday HW

WW-
Lesson 3 A and B

Image result for weekend over memeReading-
Finish the Graphic Organizer about the theme of Old Yeller

Science-
Redo the Speed and Velocity sheet
Read Ch 5 Lesson 3

Math-
Math W.S

Social Studies-\
S.S W.S




Wear your favorite team shirt or jersey!








 Challenge-   If you look you cannot see me. And if you see me you cannot see anything else. I can make anything you want happen, but later everything goes back to normal. What am I?



5 comments:

  1. The meme is exactly what I said this morning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree.
    shesh

    ReplyDelete
  3. ''When fortune turns against you, even jelly breaks your teeth''
    THE FRESH QUOTES
    GRACE

    ReplyDelete
  4. The meme is so relatable. I mean , like, why can't we have more than 2 days? Why not 4? Or 5? :)
    Ira

    ReplyDelete
  5. i did not see your comment till 7:15 ira


    GRACE

    ReplyDelete