Monday, October 17, 2016

Today's Homework 10/17


Reading
1. Cause and Effect Worksheet(handout)
2. Read "Tree Kangaroo", Journeys Textbook

Science
1) Finish Matter handout (in Science journal)
http://www.readworks.org/passages/matter-everywhere
USERNAME: brettemerson91@yahoo.com
PASSWORD: april911
CLICK "DOWNLOAD"

2) Read chapter 5 lessons 1 and 2

3)Complete speed and velocity handout by Friday

Math
1) Math test tomorrow (Module 1)

2) Math project due Wednesday!

Extra
1) Turn in Halloween Party $ to the party planners(Calla, Daniela, Alex) by TOMORROW

2) Picture Day is Friday! Get a haircut!

3) Family movie night Friday from 6-8 PM showing Monsters Inc. This is a fundraiser for Grahamwood, so please try to attend. Free to enter, concessions and a food truck available!




Challenge: If it took eight men ten hours to build a wall, how long would it take four men to build it?

19 comments:

  1. Has anyone else been able to download the worksheet? Jonathan Mintz

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't get the worksheet to come up and i still have 2 more problems. What should I do?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Does anyone have the questions for the worksheeet? I can't get mine to load.

    ReplyDelete
  4. By the way I love the meme! So Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just like everyone else mine won't load. Is it OK if the science HW is not completed tomorrow?
    Anika B.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had to click download 2 times and then click on it the second time when it was up

      Delete
  6. I can't get the worksheet to download! What do I do?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I got it! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh never mind, it worked. Thanks!
    Anika B.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can't get it to download it either!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I got it to download! I'm not sure how though. If you're still having trouble I just checked back later. Have a great afternoon!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I got it to download. Sometimes , you have to look in downloads , or if u have a mac, finder. I have like lots of downloads so it was hard to find it.
    Ira

    ReplyDelete
  12. Party planners, do you give change for the halloween party money??????

    Emmy y

    ReplyDelete
  13. If you need a way to study for math, the math instructional resource at the top of the page(under science and reading textbook) is a great way to. It will cover all the topics.
    -Lily

    ReplyDelete
  14. That is great to know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    GRACE

    ReplyDelete